Steps to Prepare Quick Omrice or fried rice Recipe

Omrice or fried rice

Omrice or fried rice

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, omrice or fried rice. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Omrice or fried rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Omrice or fried rice is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have omrice or fried rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Omrice or fried rice:

  1. {Prepare of Onion.
  2. {Prepare of Carrot.
  3. {Make ready of Green beens.
  4. {Take of Red bell pepper.
  5. {Make ready of Green onion.
  6. {Get of Celery.
  7. {Prepare of Garlic.
  8. {Take of Pork.
  9. {Take of Rice.
  10. {Get of Oil.
  11. {Take of Ketchup.
  12. {Take of Fried rice.
  13. {Get of Soy sauce.

Steps to make Omrice or fried rice:

  1. Minced all veggies and meat. Add in frying pan and sauté it until the meat is cooked in low medium heat..
  2. Add 1cup of cooked rice (sorry blurry) mix it up.
  3. Add ketchup 1/4 cup and mix it up. Enjoy!.
  4. Before I added ketchup I separated half the rice to make omrice and fried rice. To make fried rice I just added a little bit of soy sauce 2 table spoon of soy sauce and mix it up and enjoy!.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food omrice or fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!